4 Days / 3 Nights
3 Nights Cairo + optional over day Trip to Luxor
- Arrive at Cairo Airport: Meet, assist through passport control formalities, luggage identification & transfer to your hotel.
- Check in at Hotel.
- Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Then drive to the three famous Pyramids of Giza, erected by Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus, guarded by the mysterious Sphinx, which is a mythical statue with a body of a lion and a human head. The three Pyramids and the Sphinx are one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the most important tourist site in Egypt. (Camel ride at the Pyramids can be arranged during the visit upon your request).
- (Optional) Then full day tour to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, housing around 250,000 antique pieces. Covering the whole history of ancient Egypt, which extends over the past 5 thousand years, among these pieces the most magnificent treasures of the young King Tut Ankh Amon.
back to your hotel in Cairo. (Optional At Night) Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show, Horse show. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Breakfast. (Optional) Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Luxor. Our representative will meet you then Full Day Tour to West Bank visiting Valley of Kings-Deir El Bahari Temple-Colossi of Memnon and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Eastern bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenopis III facing the Nile. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Then visiting East Bank visiting Karnak and Luxor Temple. Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great Proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak, which is a serious of temples, built in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with it's 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatchepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. (Optional) Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor an unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles. Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Cairo. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representative then transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at the hotel. Our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers in Cairo.
- 1 Half day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- Tour with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- Entrance fees at Pyramids area.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Domestic flight Cairo / Luxor / Cairo during optional tour
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Any optional tours