6 Days / 5 Nights
2 Nights in Cairo
3 Nights in Nile Cruise (Aswan & Luxor)
- Arrive at Cairo Airport: Meet, assist through passport control formalities, luggage identification & transfer to your hotel.
- Check in at Hotel.
- Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Transfer to the domestic airport. Departure by plane to Aswan. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch, Embarkation. Lunch on board. Visit the High Dam and the Philae temple. Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board. Overnight in Edfu.
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Dinner on board. Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure.
(Optional) Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor an unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles. Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation. Transfer to the airport, Departure by plain to Cairo. Arrival, meet and assist by our representative. Transfer to your hotel.
Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
(Optional) Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Then start your visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
(Optional) Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show.
Day 6: Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
- n 2 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- n 3 nights on Cruise board; Aswan & Luxor full board (sight seeing included).
- n 1 Half day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids and Sphinx.
- n All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
- n All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- n The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- n Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- n All your visits include entrance fees.
- n Our prices include all taxes and services.
- n Domestic airfare:
- n Visa Entry for Egypt.
- n Personal items.
- n Tipping.
- n Any other items not mentioned.
- n Any Optional tours.