9 Days / 8 Nights
2 Nights Cairo
1 Night Seat Train
3 Nights Nile Cruise (Aswan & Luxor)
2 Nights Hurghada
- Arrive at Cairo Airport: Meet, assist through passport control formalities, luggage identification & transfer to your hotel.
- Check in at Hotel.
- Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Then drive to the three famous Pyramids of Giza, erected by Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus, guarded by the mysterious Sphinx, which is a mythical statue with a body of a lion and a human head. The three Pyramids and the Sphinx are one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the most important tourist site in Egypt. (Camel ride at the Pyramids can be arranged during the visit upon your request).
(Optional) Then full day tour to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, housing around 250,000 antique pieces. Covering the whole history of ancient Egypt, which extends over the past 5 thousand years, among these pieces the most magnificent treasures of the young King Tut Ankh Amon.
back to your hotel in Cairo. Transfer to the train station for your overnight Seat train to Aswan. Overnight on Seat train.
Breakfast: can be individually requested on train for about 3 USD. Arrival Aswan, arrival, meets & assists by our local representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch, Embarkation. Lunch on board. Visit The High Dam and The Philae temple. Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board. Overnight in Edfu.
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of The Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure. Afternoon Tea. (Optional) Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor an unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Breakfast on board. Disembarkation. Departure by A/C car to Hurghada. Arrival, meet and assist by our representative. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 7: Breakfast. Free day. (Optional) Jeep Safari Tour Pick up time from the hotel between 01:30 and 02:30 pm, then transfer by Jeep 4x4 to the desert (35 KM) to reach the Bedouin Village, your guide will show you the Bedouin life, at sun set time you will climb the mountains, after the sun set you will have Barbeque Dinner, after dinner you will spend a nice time with a Bedouin party, transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Hurghada.
Breakfast. Departure by A/C private car to Cairo. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel. (Optional) Sound and light show at Pyramids. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- n 2 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- n 2 nights hotel accommodation in Hurghada on bed and breakfast basis
- n 3 nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) full board (sightseeing included).
- n 1 night seat train.
- n 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids and Sphinx.
- n All transfers in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada.
- n Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- n All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- n The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- n All your visits include entrance fees.
- n Our prices include all taxes and services.
- n Transfer by A/C Private Car:
Luxor / Hurghada
Hurghada / Cairo
- n Visa Entry for Egypt.
- n Personal items.
- n Tipping.
- n Any other items not mentioned.
- n Any Optional tours.